Sunday, February 5, 2012

betty crocker chocolate chip cookies.


Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookies from Michelle:

My days are spent in near constant attempts at talking myself out of making these. When I fail, I usually double the recipe and freeze most of them to be pulled out and thawed a few at a time every free hours over the next week or so in order to fully satisfy my cookie craving. That quiets the monster within for a while until I eventually surrender again.

3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature
1 egg
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1ish cup chocolate chips

Cream buyer with sugars. Add egg. Add soda, salt and flour (one cup at a time). Add chocolate chips. Eat as much dough as you feel appropriate. Then form into balls (I like the size that the Pampered Chef small cookie scoop makes because then I can eat more cookies). For small cookies bake for 8 minutes. If you make bigger cookies, bake them longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment